Friday, May 15, 2009

A few pictures...

Sorry for the long break - time just keeps moving, and I don't post! Here are a few pics of the wee one...she really is the best. We love her so much.





Her cute (thick, like her mama's!) feet













Last weekend, Jas worked Saturday morning. Eyla and I got up soon after he left (8:30am or so)...fed her, changed her...and headed back to bed! I slept for about 2 more hours - she slept even longer! She was so precious that I couldn't help but take a few pictues.











Then, she started moving like she was going to wake up, so I kept the camera ready. She woke up SO happy and smiley. This is only one of the number of pictures I took. Maybe we got a girl that loves naps, also like her mama!?






Mother's Day...it was a little bright, but she was cracking us up.

No comments: