Friday, September 4, 2009

I intended to post these...

...soon after they were taken. Some are a bit older than others, but I thought you'd enjoy them anyway!
Eyla reading "Brown Bear, Brown Bear" with her daddy, a gift from the Schumacher family!





































4 generations - Grandma, Great Grandma & Grandpa Perry, Jas and Eyla











Eyla with Great Grandpa & Grandma Perry












Eyla with her Horning cousins












This was one of the first standing moments when Eyla pulled herself up...now, two weeks later, it is a common occurrence.

















Eyla with her Matthews cousins












I thought Eyla & Nora's expressions were both so precious that I flipped the picture around to highlight each one!























Clara & Olivia waving good-bye to us!


















Eyla with cousin Luke












Lehman cousins - weekend of Aaron & Lauren's wedding in Buffalo, NY.











Family picture from Matthews' reunion, 2009












Eyla with Uncle Doug


















4 generations: Great-Grandpa Lehman, Eyla, me and Grandma - Buffalo, NY











Our friends Adah & Annie!

4 comments:

Rochelle Matthews Stoltzfus said...

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE ONE WITH NORA AND EYLA - it looks like she's hanging off a couch or something! SO CUTE! And the one of the four girls on the bed! precious!
love them and miss them all.

can't wait to see you in a few short hours.

much love.
me

We the Hornings said...

There is a copy of the 4 nieces picture in the mail, on its way to PA for you and Uncle Dud! : )

Brooke said...

so cute! i have been checking daily to see when there were new pics posted!

We the Hornings said...

Yeah, sorry for the delay, B! Sometimes if feels like a lot of work to post pictures on here...its really not...but it feels like it! Glad you enjoyed-when I know others look at it, then I'm more prone to post!