Sometimes when I look at these pictures, I can't believe what a beautiful, sweet little girl Jas and I have. Even as I type this, she is sitting on my lap, chattering, intrigued with the fact that there is someone that looks familiar on the screen in front of her! If this blog had sound, I'd let you listen in. Two of the pictures below are her sitting in her chair, a great Goodwill find a couple weeks ago. She loves not only sitting in, but standing on it, waiting for us to tell her to sit down while she gives us a smile that says, "I knew when I stood up you'd tell me to sit back down!" Love this girl so much.


2 comments:
fun pictures!
too funny that she's starting to be her own little person with a will...still cute now, huh? good luck when it is no longer cute ; )
Eyla is such a precious little one! She lights up the room!
Post a Comment