Spent last weekend in Bluffton with the Matthews...wonderful time with family...leaves me wanting more and hoping for a day when more of us live closer together. Here are a few of the pictures from the weekend...I'll get a whole family picture on here, once I download it from Dad. I thought I had a lot of good ones, but I am reminded that I need to use my flash more, because once I download them and they are on a bigger screen, I realize they aren't as clear as I believe they are...boo.

Eyla, Olivia, Clara, Nora

Eyla with Uncle Brendon & Aunt Renee

Eyla with Aunt Rochelle & Uncle Doug

Devon & Kristen

Adrian & Lindsay

Eyla with Granma & Granpa

Playing piano with Aunt Rochelle

Looking at a new book with Granpa

Checking out the bow on the presents

Her "animallow" from her cousins, which we didn't open until we got home so her cousins wouldn't have a hint about what they were getting for Christmas!

Playing with her new bath toys with Uncle Devon & Aunt Kristen.
1 comment:
Love the look on Eyla's face for the one where Doug and I are holding her...subtle, but funny!
Lovely seeing you three a bit this morning.
Post a Comment