Sunday, January 24, 2010

Pictures from the last couple days

Pre-pajama reading


First cut lip...looks worse than it was! I don't know for sure what she hit it on, but I think it was the piano bench. I didn't realize it was bleeding, until after she had put her binky in...hence the blood up near her nose! You can see that after the initial tears, she was pretty unconcerned.


Good shot of the fat lip after she fell asleep.

Cuddling with sleeping baby-with-fat-lip : )

Blowing kisses

Eyla does so well in the bathtub, even willing to lie down to rinse her hair...I know, it looks like I'm about to add another handful of soap, but we eventually rinse!


Evidence that she can open cupboards and drawers in the kitchen.

If you look close at her upper lip, you can see the healing lip!

2 comments:

Rochelle Matthews Stoltzfus said...

cute bath photo with the hair sticking up!
forgot to ask the other day how her health has been...will remember to ask next time...or you can remind me.

Brooke said...

oh i love those big blue eyes!