Friday in the parking lot of Menard's, waiting for Jas to rejoin us in the car.
E: Mama, I have a boogie.
Me: Do you need a kleenex?
E: yes
Me: Here's a kleenex. Please put your boogie in it.
E: I no eat my booger, Mama?
Me: No, we don't eat boogers. Please put it in the kleenex.
E: No, I look at it.
Me: Ok, look at it, but don't eat it.
(a couple seconds later)
E: (says frantically) I dropped it, Mama! Where my booger? (reaching beside her leg in the car seat) I can't get my booger!
Enough said. And yes, I grabbed the closet writing utensil I could find (a mini blue sharpie) and scribbled this conversation on the paper from daycare, just so I would forget it. Maybe a little gross, but oh, so funny!!
Saturday, March 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH MY GOODNESS! These are awesome!! Keep writing all of these down!!
Post a Comment